Ukrainian Patent and Trademark Attorney, Business Mediator
Anastasija practices intellectual property law for over 20 years, 7 of which she dedicated to working as an examiner with the Ukrainian IP Office.
Anastasija provides full support of cases related to the registration and patenting of trademarks, designs, and inventions in Ukraine and various countries of the world.
In addition, Anastasija is a successful business mediator, assisting clients in an out-of-court settlement of disputes and conducting successful negotiations on the most complex issues.
Anastasija's clients include companies from IT sector, media businesses, FMCG manufacturers, manufacturers of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, catering and hotel businesses, energy companies, pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers.
● International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI);
● International Trademark Association (INTA);
● Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA);
● National Association of Patent Attorneys (NAPA);
● National Association of Mediators of Ukraine (NAMU).